PST – Participation Skills and Techniques
The PST (Physical Skills & Techniques)
The 2017 PST registration will open March 27 at 4:00 p.m.
- To register go to jordandistrict.org
- Go to Faculty/Staff. Click on Departments.
- Click on Curriculum/Staff Development
- Click on Physical Education, Health and Wellness.
- Click on Secondary P.E.
- Click on PST.
Look for the session you want to register for….
Session #1 beginning at 7:15 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. or
Session #2 beginning at 12:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Click on the URL link of the session that you are interested in.
- This link will take you directly to the Eventbrite registration page.
- The password to register is: jordan
- Once you have entered the password click on the green register button in the upper right corner.
- PST Summer Class Study Guides
- Fitness – Study Guide
- Soccer Study Guide
- PST H.E.L.P. Test Information
This course is state required for high school graduation and is only offered in the Middle Schools for 9th graders. The District offers some additional opportunities to earn PST credit for those students in 9th grade that play high school sports, and students who have difficulty scheduling. Those students should be identified through their S.E.O.P. consultation with their school counselors. There is a H.E.L.P. test offered for exiting 8th graders administered through the Utah State Office of Education. The other option would be taking the summer course which is offered only to exiting 8th graders.The summer class is 15 days long, 3.5 hours per day. There is a fee for both the testing and summer course. Information about both the testing and the summer course are available in your middle school counseling centers. Back to Secondary Physcial Education